Sunday, October 12, 2008

Getting my Crazies out!






So me and my roomies sara and emily were home bored on Saturday night sooooo... we decided to go crazy!! :D We dressed up all wacky and had crazy makeup and hair. Then we ventured to Walmart for a fantastic adventure... OK i know we are weird but it was so fun just to go against the social norm and not really care what anyone thought about us. So you can think what you want but I know Im... cool? haha! I just figured I would get some of my Crazies out before my mission where this would not be acceptable.

Enjoy the pics!

6 comments:

Pauline said...

Are you saying Crocks are socially unacceptable?

Unknown said...

I swear we have a pic of me doing exactly the same things on a little tricycle at Toy's R Us.

Kaitlyn Wadsworth said...

only bright blue ones mom :D

annieandjustin said...

You look HOTT! Ha ha You guys are awesome!

Anderson's said...

I love the pictures. It is always fun to do crazy stuff with your roomies!

Anonymous said...

Crazy? That's just how I know you - so what would be normal?! ;) :P