Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Picture for the Transfer Board

Hello All,
So I have a packet of stuff I have to send to my mission prez before I leave and it requests I send a picture of myself about 2 by 3 inches. So I decided if he is going to have to look at it for a year and a half it might as well be a good picture. So I sent him the following pictures. The second picture is my first choice but I also sent the first one just in case he doesn't think its quite as funny as I do. Over all if it gets on the board I will be so happy and if not at least the mission prez will get a little taste of whats coming in a month :D :D

2 comments:

Kyle said...

I can't believe you actually sent a picture like that to your Mission President. I'm sure he expects stuff like that from the elders, but the sisters are supposed to be the relief when the boys get too rambunctious.

Jason Wadsworth said...

That's what you get when you grow up with 3 brothers. A sister with an Elder's sense of humor. Watch out NYC! Here it comes! Love ya Kaits!