Friday, August 6, 2010

Big Blue "Y"

Look where I got to go. You would think, "Go Cougars!" But no... Yale has the same logo as BYU and the same color! I had the opportunity to go to New Haven, Connecticut to visit an awesome non-profit there to see how they were doing community building. While there we toured Yale and my brain kept getting so confused because I saw the BYU "Y" everywhere.
It was especially fun because I was able to go with my two buddies, RaeAnn and Verna. Boy can the three of us party. Ha Ha. We ate at McDonald's almost every meal with our per diem.





This is the only picture I snapped of the wonderful team in Connecticut that was so nice to us while we were there. They do amazing work revitalizing neighborhoods and rehabbing amazing Victorian Homes.
Yale was awesome. It is 300 years old and has the most amazing architecture. But I still love my "Y" better.

No comments: