Thursday, December 9, 2010

I Love My Job




I really do work hard at my little "job" and it can be very frustrating, but this little sweetie made my day. I just sold it for $400.00. So keep your eyes peeled for another copy all you guys and girls. I think I can credit it to my "years" of book experience starting to pay off, or maybe to blessings following me home from the temple. But I spotted this at a sale on the way home from the temple. The books had obviously been previously picked over by a book dealer, but this gem caught my eye, and I decided to risk $1 that it was worth something. When I got home I was surprised to find out it is very sought after, out of print, coming of age book from the 60's. Women around the age of 57 have very fond memories of it. And now there is a woman of 48 who has very fond memories of it too. :)

1 comment:

peterfam said...

That is Awesome!!! Congratulations!