Thursday, November 17, 2011

Time to Sing Another Verse

Now that Jan and I are empty nesters again, and Jan had 100 hours of vacation he needed to use or loose before the end of the year, we decided to take a little trip to Sedona. It is so beautiful there. Once again I kept thinking of the Primary song "I'm so glad that I live in this beautiful world, Heavenly Father created for me."
I do not have a good picture of my most favorite thing. (Well my second most favorite thing. I do have a picture of my favorite thing. He is right there!) They have mountains shaped like everything - Snoopy, coffee pots, bells, and so on. But they have one formation named "Madonna and Child" and it really looks like the world's largest nativity. I love nativities, and I loved that rock formation the most.

No comments: