Thursday, February 18, 2010

Project 365/1


You may have heard of the Project 1/365 challenge (or something like that). I just ran across it on my son's blog. It is a challenge to post one photo every day for 365 days. I thought I would take up the challenge, but put a little twist. I have now completed my challenge. It is to post once in 365 days! For someone that loves to read others blogs, I am terrible about keeping mine up. So I thought I would post one photo of Katy before she comes home (which she reminded us in her last letter is NOT soon! But it is soon whether she wants to believe it our not. I'm glad she loves her mission and wants to stay focused.) And even though most of you have probably already seen this photo on the blog I do for Katy. Here it is again. How much can you expect from someone who only posts 365/1?

1 comment:

Jason Wadsworth said...

That's right mom...baby steps. Soon we'll have you posting as much as Britt and I (once every 3 months).

That's really the biggest reason I started on Project 365. So I could just encourage myself to post a little something every day. We'll see how long it lasts....